Stone Repair & Maintenance Service
If you are looking for stone repair and maintenance service in Baltimore, call the expert masons at Manor Wood Construction, Inc. Our skill at handling both home and commercial stone repairs and maintenance is well-known locally. Our professionalism, skill, high-quality workmanship, and ability to stay within budget are why so many prefer our service over others.
Keeping your masonry in good repair is important to preserve the value and ensure there are many more years of enjoyment to come. If you have any questions about our full line of high-quality Boston stone repair and maintenance services, or you would like to schedule an appointment for a consultation, give us a call today. Our team of masonry experts are always standing by and would be more than happy to assist you in any way we can.
- Residential Stone Repair & Maintenance
- Commercial Stone Repair & Maintenance
- Crack Repair
- Siding Repair
- Stone Exteriors
- Stone Driveways
- Stone Retaining Walls
- Stone Patios
- Stone Walkways
- Stone Fireplaces
Stone Repair Service In Baltimore
While natural stone is a tough material, it can get damaged by environmental or man-made conditions. The most common damages you notice in the beginning will be the degradation of the mortar between the stone. If you see the mortar loosening, crumbling, or cracking, it's important to call Manor Wood Construction, Inc. as soon as possible for stone repair service. Catching the problem early will keep further damage from occurring on the stone itself. Anytime the mortar is damaged and moisture gets inside, it is only a matter of time before significant problems with the entire stone structure develop.
Stone Maintenance Service In Baltimore
How often you need stone maintenance will depend on a number of factors including climate conditions, environmental exposure, chemical exposure, location, and use. For instance, a stone driveway will need to be maintained more regularly than stone siding would. This is because the surface or a driveway is lateral and siding is vertical, so weather conditions effect the driveway more than the siding.
Also, vehicles regularly apply a significant amount of weight and pressure over a stone driveway surface. Exposure to chemicals or oil spills will affect the durability of the stone and mortar. And finally, a driveway which is used more often than another will need more regular maintenance.
Natural stone is porous, so you can bet it is vulnerable to damage and chemicals. Sealer protects the surface of the stone so it doesn't get damaged from moisture or chemicals. The grout is equally vulnerable, which is why it most often causes a structural problem for the stone as well when gets weak.
You can always count on the team of concrete contractors at Manor Wood Construction, Inc. to offer reliable stone maintenance services in Baltimore. Our top quality workmanship is just what you need to keep your home or commercial property in the best condition possible.
If you are looking for a professional stone repair and maintenance contractor for your Baltimore home or business, give us a call today at 410-299-6638 or fill out our online request form.
- Should You Restore Your Deck or Build a New Custom Deck? - Sometimes, restoring and repairing your deck can be beneficial, but in other cases, building a new custom deck might be a better option. At Manor Wood Construction, Inc., our concrete contractors can work with you to decide whether repairs or a replacement would be more beneficial. Before you decide whether you should repair or replace your deck, consider these major deck problems that can mean that a new deck is your best option … Read More
- Frequently Asked Questions About Retaining Walls
- Retaining walls can be a great addition to both commercial and residential landscapes. At Manor Wood Construction, our professionals can help you design and install the perfect retaining walls for your property. Many home and business owners know that they need to have a retaining wall built and installed, but they don't know where to start. Our concrete contractors have put together a list of some of the most common questions that are asked about retaining walls … Read More