Are You Looking For An Owings Mills Concrete Contractor & Masonry Repair Specialist?

masonry Owings Mills mdIf it’s time to remodel your Owings Mills home or business, repair the foundation, or build new construction, Manor Wood Construction is the concrete contractor to trust for your project. While we specialize in masonry and concrete work, our skills span a wide range of renovations and improvements.

We have a dedicated crew of concrete contractors and other craftsmen to handle everything from the roof to underneath the foundation of the building. Take a look at all the concrete and renovation work we can do for you and then give us a call. We can provide a competitive quote for your project.

Masonry & Concrete Work

Do you need a concrete contractor and masonry specialist for new construction or a renovation in Owings Mills? Whether you’re ready to build a new patio, install a driveway, repair the foundation, build retaining walls, or other work, we’d love to help you with your endeavors.

  • Driveway Repair
  • Foundation Repair
  • Decorative Concrete
  • Stucco Work
  • Chimney Repairs & Replacements
  • Concrete Room Additions
  • Concrete Foundations for Outbuildings
  • and more

Home Improvements & Repairs

When you own a home, it seems like the repairs and improvements never end. If this is the year you plan to build a new deck, fix the stairway, give the garage a makeover, or tackle the kitchen remodeling in Owings Mills, our professionals can handle the renovations for you.

Commercial Construction & Foundation Repairs

One of the commercial construction services we offer in the Owings Mills area is widening door openings. Many of the older buildings in the area don’t have good access to the building. In addition to the wide range of other commercial services we offer, we can help you create a door opening, widen it, or install new doors of any kind.

Recent Articles

h3>If you’re looking for a professional concrete contractor and masonry specialist in Owings Mills, MD, please call 410-299-6638 or complete our online request form.