Baltimore City Masonry Experts
For more than two decades now, Manor Wood Construction, Inc. has been the name to trust in for superior results from an industry expert. We believe in going above and beyond to provide service excellence, helping us earn the reputation for a top Baltimore City concrete contractor.
This is the type of work that must be handled with skill and dexterity; our pros are up for the challenge. All of our contractors are licensed, trained, and experienced, and we use high quality materials to complete every project that we work on.
We’re honored to be able to provide Baltimore City home and business owners with quality work and optimal final results. We look forward to partnering with you and ensuring that you get total satisfaction for your masonry project.
Our Home Improvements
One of the reasons we’ve become so highly sought after in Baltimore City is that we offer a wide variety of high-quality services. We’re masonry experts and offer vital home improvement services such as:
- Additions – Expand your existing home instead of moving just to get more space. Too many homeowners end up relocating because they need another room but we can make that possible while leaving you in your home sweet home.
- Basements – Finish this space and make it work to your advantage, instead of letting it remain wasted and unused space. Your basement is worth so much more than a place to do laundry and a cold, damp storage area.
- Fireplaces & Chimneys – Beautify your home and improve the functionality with a new fireplace and chimney. This will also add value to your home.
- Decks & Patios – What better way to enjoy all of your home than to get outside and make use of an outdoor living space? Stop settling for the space within your interior walls and make use of all of your property.
For all of the services you need from a reputable Baltimore City concrete contractors, give our pros a call.
- Ways That Your Baltimore Concrete Contractor Can Keep Your Home Standing Strong - Even the most sturdily constructed home won't stand on its own forever. To keep your Baltimore home standing strong through the years, you might need to enlist the help of your preferred Baltimore concrete contractors for some help down the line. … Read More
- Should You Restore Your Deck or Build a New Custom Deck? - Sometimes, restoring and repairing your deck can be beneficial, but in other cases, building a new custom deck might be a better option. At Manor Wood Construction, Inc., our concrete contractors can work with you to decide whether repairs or a replacement would be more beneficial. Before you decide whether you should repair or replace your deck, consider these major deck problems that can mean that a new deck is your best option … Read More