Expert Chimney Repairs & Replacements
A chimney and fireplace can be great addition to any home. Whether or not temperatures are harshly cold, chimneys can provide you with warmth as well as the lovely low of a fire, the smell of burning wood, and a pastoral atmosphere that you and your family will love.
Of course, if you're going to use a chimney in your home, you need it be as safe and healthy as possible. Any problems with the flow of smoke into your chimney can send the smoke back into your home, and any time creosote deposits are left on the chimney, you risk having a chimney fire.
Our professional concrete contractors can repair any chimney, ensuring that it's completely safe for use in your home, and we can also remodel your home to include a brand new chimney. No matter kinds of masonry services you need regarding your chimney or fireplace, you can count on the professionals at Manor Wood Construction, Inc.
Our Chimney Replacement Process
If you're looking a brand new fireplace for your Baltimore area home, our professionals can help you choose the perfect features and the right style for the addition. Our chimney installers will do whatever it takes to get the job done right and ensure your complete satisfaction with all of our work. At every chimney installation job, we'll follow this three-step procedure:
- Assessment - We'll take a look at your home and discuss the project with you. We can help you decide on the right materials to use for the job, the appearance of the chimney and fireplace, and whether you'd like a traditional of gas fireplace.
- Recommendations - Next, we'll take you through the planning process and design of your chimney and fireplace. We'll make sure the new addition is a perfect fit for your home, your style, and your budget.
- Installation - As a vastly experienced remodeling company, our concrete contractors will be able to expertly install your new fireplace and chimney. Our skilled and trained installers will completely the job efficiently and safely, guaranteeing that the fireplace totally ready for use once our work is done.
Chimney Repair Services
If you're using your chimney and fireplace regularly, it's very important that the chimney is in the best shape possible. Any problems that your chimney has can be extremely unsafe for your family and your home. Our professionals will do whatever it takes to ensure that your chimney is completely safe and healthy at all times.
Our chimney repair services include:
- Masonry repair
- Crown repair
- Flashing Repair
If you need chimney repairs in the Baltimore area, please call Manor Wood Construction at 410-299-6638 or complete our online request form.
- Use Your Home Addition in These Practical Ways - Do you find that your home doesn’t offer adequate space for all the activities, work, and hobbies you like to pursue? If so, you might want to look into getting a room addition for your home. After all, you can use a room addition in a variety of great and useful ways. … Read More
- Ways That Your Baltimore Concrete Contractor Can Keep Your Home Standing Strong - Even the most sturdily constructed home won't stand on its own forever. To keep your Baltimore home standing strong through the years, you might need to enlist the help of your preferred Baltimore concrete contractors for some help down the line. … Read More